Used for a mattress’s ability to be flexible and more comfortable, a memory foam mattress topper is exactly what it says it is; a memory foam mattress topper is the outer cover that goes on top of a mattress to help it’s form and flexibility. It also helps keep the outside of the mattress clean from dirt and dusk. It also has been mentioned from past customers that the memory foam mattress topper helps to smooth out the top of the mattress, giving your maximum sleep comfort. Of the many reviews and statistics for the memory foam mattress topper, there are some great percentages and facts we’d love to mention.
Memory Foam Mattress Topper Facts
- A memory foam mattress topper can be quite hard or stiff when first purchased and might be difficult to put on the mattress. Don’t worry, they get easier to put on over time.
- With the addition of a memory foam mattress topper, the mattress becomes softer and adds more padding which results in a better night sleep.
- As you consider buying a memory foam mattress topper, you should test out different positions of sleep before purchasing a topper. Some toppers feel great in certain positions but not in others.
- You should test out multiple mattresses and toppers. Some might feel comfortable instantly but may also not give your back the proper support it needs.
- Memory foam mattress toppers can differ in prices. Be aware that sometimes higher prices toppers might not be better in quality. Not all mattress toppers are created equal. Mattress toppers’ prices can range from $45 to $200.
- Mattress toppers have warranties. Make sure the one you buy doesn’t have a warranty that lasts less than 15 years. Most mattress toppers will not last this long, mainly due to wear and tear, but a good warranty will result in a happy customer.
- Customers over the years have mentioned that they feel mattress coverings provide extra comfort and help them sleep better than when not using a topper.
- Many foam toppers take time to “break in” which is hard for a lot of people. Give it a week or two before making judgements about your topper.
Advantages of a Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- They provide a longer, lasting night sleep for most people. Longer sleep results in you feeling better throughout the following day.
- A memory foam topper can remove any pressure or discomfort you might have in your back, neck, or other parts of your body.
- When you move around at night you are not getting a good night sleep. A Memory Foam Mattress Topper will help you feel more relaxed and peaceful and will help you not move around so much during your rem cycles.
- They last quite a long time if you take care of them. The longer they last, the more money you save and the more great night sleeps you receive.
Questions or Concerns
Here at My Air Mattress, we are dedicated in bringing you only the best information possible. Our team of researchers help provide quality content for you so that you don’t have to find it yourself. Let us know if there is anything we can do to better help you when it comes to a memory foam mattress topper.