Why is a camping air mattress such a great thing to have lying around? If you’re ever in need of sleeping over at a friends’ house, staying the night in a motel and there aren’t many beds (because you’re trying to save money), or you’re just going camping, a camping air mattress is just the item you need. They’re comfortable, affordable, fit into small places, easy to take care of, easy to clean up after, easy to store, and easy to deflate. Not only are they easy to manage, they are also easy to find. But finding the right camping air mattress can be the difficult part. You’re going to need someone to help you out in finding the right air mattress and lucky enough for you…we’re here to help!
Camping Air Mattress – What to Look Out For
When it comes to finding the best camping air mattress, you’re going to want to look out for a few things. Make sure you buy a mattress that has a guarantee or a warranty. You’re also going to want an air mattress with a pump that inflates as well as deflates. You do not want to get stuck having to blow up a large camping air mattress by mouth.
Camping Air Mattress – Buying the Right Mattress
One of the best camping air mattress products you can buy is the Intex Raised Downy Queen Airbed with Built-in Electric Pump Camping Air Mattress. It has been one of the top mattresses on the market for quite a while and with details like these (see below) it’s not hard to wonder why:
- Raised queen-sized inflatable airbed with dual chamber construction
- Combines convenience of portable airbed with comfort of raised platform
- Easily inflates and deflates with high-powered, built-in electric pump
- Lower chamber functions as box spring to provide firmness and support
- Waterproof flocked top; measures 60 x 22 x 80 inches (W x H x D); 600-pound capacity